-Three-

Bucket lists...we all have them but how often do we really cross things off?

I have decided to make this summer one I will never forget. It goes back to the idea of wanting to try new things. I want to be able to travel more, take that weekend trip somewhere new and exciting, or try that restaurant I have driven by countless times. You know, just make memories! I'm not going to write down exact locations or places to visit because I want to be able to be spontaneous and just go, so here is my general list. Since I don't go to a singles ward (its a LDS church group for singles, if you don't know) and I feel like I have missed out on meeting new people that way, so instead of meeting people the "normal" Utah way, I need to get out there and find ways. Here is my list:


  • Travel somewhere new outside of Utah.
  • Try more local restaurants and avoid the chains of fast food.
  • Pick up a new hobby
  • Rekindle friendships, find new friends, and maintain current ones.
  • Go to concerts, check out local bands, sing karaoke. 
  • Drive to different parts of Utah, why not explore this beautiful state we are in?!
  • Take more pictures!
  • Run more races.
  • Clean out my closet of clothes I do not wear.
  • Volunteer at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter or food pantry.
  • Meet a celebrity, meeting Christina Perri again wouldn't be a bad plan :)
  • Go to a symphony or ballet. 
  • See Britney Spears in Vegas. YES. 

It's not a huge list but I feel like it is a great place to start. I can't wait to start and complete my list and I will do my best to document it all! I went and bought a selfie stick so I will make sure to put it to some good use. YES, SELFIE STICKS ARE COOL. If you don't own one and you are judging me for saying so, shush your mouth because once you have one it changes the picture taking game.



No comments:

Post a Comment